We are members of the International inlingua Schools of Languages, with headquarters in Switzerland and over 345 centres in 44 countries. Founded in 1968, inlingua is a leader in language training worldwide. For over forty years, millions of people have benefitted from inlingua’s cutting-edge training, technology and expertise.
inlingua Cape Town, opened in 1996 by Meryl van der Merwe and Jane Diesel, has continued that tradition and built up an excellent reputation for teaching, teacher-training, course design and study skills.
We hope you will visit Cape Town and inlingua sometime soon!
inlingua Cape Town – the best situation in Cape Town
We are located in Green Point, close to the Cape Quarter – an upmarket shopping centre known for its food and fashion stores. There are many restaurants (Italian, French, Greek, tapas, sushi) a wine bar and cafés, art/photography exhibitions and live music, medical and ATM banking facilities.
inlingua Cape Town – a superb training environment
We have 18 classrooms, student room and computer area in a modern loft building.
Progress quickly in a small class or 1-1, speak English in and out of the classroom and enjoy the friendly, professional environment and the exciting social programme. Wi-fi throughout the centre, and quiet areas for work – or relax and chat in the student room or on the balcony.
- Business English
- General English
- Exam training for Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE and IELTS. TOEFL
- Academic English and Study Skills training for university or college
Some comments from students who learned English with us…
- Thank you for the best time in my life… Matthias – Germany
- Thank you for the good time, warm environment and all the support. Long live inlingua! Lucrecio – Mozambique
- It felt like a big family. My English improved a lot. Nadja – Switzerland
- Unforgettable year. Great fun. Alex – France
Learn English on Safari!
Learn English while travelling up the Garden Route.
Get close to elephants, lions, giraffes, buffaloes, hippo’s, rhino’s, zebras and ostriches….
Go on a boat ride to see whales and dolphins, do the world’s highest bungy jump, relax on the beach – and read, write, listen to and speak English for about 16 hours a day!
Cape Town – Port Elizabeth – Cape Town
Tour Dates for 2012
- Sunday 29 July to Saturday 04 August
- Sunday 04 November to Saturday 10 November
Small groups- max. 6 – so book now!
Price US$ 1995.00
For further details, please contact inlingua
- A 120-hr course for new teachers that includes theory and teaching practice.
- Teach English for Business – LCCIEB-recognised examination to give TEFL teachers the skills to be effective in this lucrative area.
Want to travel and make money?
120-hr TEFL/TESOL Training Course
Posts worldwide for inlingua teachers…
4 week, full-time courses:
- 25 June to 20 July 2012
- 26 November to 21 December 2012
Price R 7,950.00
We help with finding good jobs with excellent, renewable contracts.
Make money to travel, pay off loans – or buy a car or house when you come home!!! Or stay in South Africa and teach at a language school here.
Teach English for Business Purposes
Be a marketable and effective TEFL trainer in this lucrative area.
The Internationally recognized London Chamber of Commerce and Industry International Qualifications (LCCIIQ) exam follows the 50 hour course.
Full time: 1 week + 1 week consolidation
before writing the exam on the Saturday morning.
Price: R3300 + LCCI Exam Fee
includes course manual
- 23 July to 03 August 2012